Creating a Vocabulary Assessment
To create a Vocabulary Assessment:
- From either the Assessments tab or your Home tab, select Create a Vocabulary Assessment from the Create a new Assessment panel at the top of the side menu.
- Give the Assessment a name. Make sure that this is a name that will be easy to understand, and will be relevant over time (see Suggestions for naming Assessments).
- Only Adaptive Assessments can be created for Vocabulary. For more detail on what these terms mean, refer to the Overview of Creating Assessments in this section.
- The Assessment Strand Vocabulary will be selected automatically, you do not need to make any change to this.
- If you wish, add any notes to the Notes section.
- At this point, you can either save the Assessment (by selecting Save Assessment), or use the Add more Learners link to add the Learners who will be taking the Assessment. For more information on this area see Adding Learners to an Assessment.
- Selecting Cancel will return you to the Assessments tab.