|Log a Support Request Make a Suggestion Ask a Question Print|
Learner Assessment Report (Vocabulary)
Key to numbers
1. The name of the Assessment and type of Assessment.
2. Export this Report. You can download and keep a record of this Report as a PDF or CSV (Excel spreadsheet) by clicking on one of these links.
3. The Learner's achievement on this Assessment in relation to the three steps (Emerging, Expanding, Extended).
4. Bands. The bands indicate the three steps.
5. The achievement scale, from 0 to 1000, showing increasing achievement. The scale also shows the difficulty of the questions.
6. Individual Learner's estimated result on this Assessment. The dotted line shows this Learner's achievement on this test (477 on the scale, within the Emerging range). The shaded band around the dotted line shows the range (477 plus or minus 27 Scale Score points = 450 to 504) within which this Learner would probably score if they took any similar test, given their current level of competence.
7. Questions on the Assessment. All the questions included in the Assessment are shown. The position of the circle on the scale shows how difficult the question is for most Learners. Questions higher up the scale are more difficult; questions lower down are easier.
8. Assessment questions grid. This is a list of all the questions on this Assessment in the order in which they appeared.
9. Question link. Each item in this column shows the name of the question. Click on the link to view more information about the question.
10. Intent. This column describes the skill or knowledge that each question assesses.
11. Result. This column shows whether the Learner answered each question correctly or incorrectly, or did not attempt to answer the question.
More detailed information on the Reports in the Assessment Tool can be downloaded in PDF format here.
|Top of Page||Log a Support Request Make a Suggestion Ask a Question Print|