|Log a Support Request Make a Suggestion Ask a Question Print|
Group Item Report
Key to numbers
2. The top row of the Group Responses table shows the available response categories for this question.
3. Each of the Learners who completed the Assessment in which this question appeared is listed in this table, under one of the response categories.
4. The bottom row of the table shows the number of Learners and the percentage of the Group in each response category. The number of Learners who had the correct response is shown with darker green shading.
5. To return to the view of an individual Learner's response to the item, select Hide Group responses.
6. To view a Group of Learners' responses to a different question in the Assessment, key in the question number and click Go.
7. To view the Group's responses to the next or previous question in the Assessment, click on the link. In this example the previous question is Question 5 and the next question is Question 7.
More detailed information on the Reports in the Assessment Tool can be downloaded in PDF format here.
|Top of Page||Log a Support Request Make a Suggestion Ask a Question Print|