Logging in via ESAA
For all roles other than Learners, you will need to log in via the Education Sector Authentication and Authorisation application (ESAA). If you do not have an ESAA login, contact your Organisation Administrator to apply for one.
To log onto the Assessment Tool via ESAA:
- From your web browser, navigate to the Assessment Tool login page (it should look like Figure 1, below).
- Select the Click here to log in via ESAA link.
- You will be redirected to the ESAA login page (Figure 2, below).
- Enter your ESAA user name and password. Follow any instructions you may be given on the ESAA site relating to providing security questions or resetting your password.
- On completing your login, you should be redirected back to the Assessment Tool. If this does not happen, you may need to repeat steps 1 to 4. This can happen when you have to renew your password, or when you very first log into the Assessment Tool and have to answer security questions on the ESAA site.
- When you are redirected to the Assessment Tool, you may have to choose your role, or enter an Educator code. See these sections for more information on what is required of you.
Figure 1: The Assessment Tool login page.
Figure 2: The ESAA login page.